Sunday, May 8, 2011

Je suis arrivee chez moi!!! I'm home!

Well... this post is about a week and 3 days late.... but in my defense from about Thursday to Thursday last week, I was a zombie trying to recover from jetlag and starting my substitute job as a French teacher at a middle school. I have loved being home- seeing family and friends, starting some weddind planning, driving my car, going to the gym, eating mexican and fried chicken! But to be honest, it has sort of felt like I've been on vacation. I haven't started missing much from France because I guess it was my home for so long... that I haven't had time to start missing it yet! (Although, I could go for a nice pain au chocolat hehe).

But all is well with me... I'll write again soon once I get a little more free time. I haven't even really had time to unpack my bags yet! American life is so much faster pace!

Happy mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment